Liebster Blog Award!
An award? Um, I did not expect this at all…I’m kind of flabbergasted.
So, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award; it was created to discover, recognise and welcome new bloggers to this incredibly supportive blogging community. Thank you so much to the lovely Kristie for nominating me – check out her blog for hilarious, straightforward Mum-talk: https://onmumdaysi.wordpress.com. It just goes to show what a great community blogging brings about, to be nominated by somebody with an entirely different niche from mine. Anyways, the official rules of the Liebster Award can be found here – and as part of accepting this award, I’ve received 8 questions by Kristie to be answered. Hence, 8 will be the number I use throughout.
The 8 Answers
What is your goal?
To do my duty, even if it means sacrifice.
Did blogging come naturally for you?
It has to, or I’d just be fooling myself.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Revising for an exam in a badly lit room, whilst yet another friend is getting married. Life.
If you could have dinner with anyone – dead or alive – who would it be?
Nikola Tesla. What a guy.
Who is your inspiration?
My extraordinary parents, for sure. I can only strive to be half as great as them.
Would you ever step out of your comfort zone?
100%. I believe it is essential to do so everyday.
Would you collab with another blogger?
Of course! But I think the real question here is if any blogger would like to collaborate with me…
Do you VLOG on YouTube? If so how many followers do you have?
I do have a YouTube channel where I post music covers for a proud 24 subscribers (huge, I know). But, vlogging? We’ll see.
The 8 Random Facts (Nothing Too Scandalous)
- I do not watch any TV shows. And no matter how many times people try to convince me to watch Game of Thrones, I just probably won’t ever get around to it.
- The last movie I watched was “What Happened To Monday”, and I’ve been falling asleep thinking about the conundrums of overpopulation ever since. Also, just the eerie parallels the movie drew with the day you were born on…
- Speaking of, I was born on a Friday.
- Cody Simpson follows me on Twitter (it has been many years since it has happened, and I still don’t know why).
- Tom Holland. Just, Tom Holland.
- I love running. It makes me less tired.
- ….but I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago training for the half-marathon in Bristol this coming weekend. Sigh.
- And lastly, I’m starting second year of med school next week.
Rules & Nominees
Alright, so that’s enough of me. To my fellow nominees, congratulations! And here is what you gotta do next:
- Answer the following 8 questions below, and write a blog post including the link to the blog that nominated you (i.e. me!).
- Write 8 random facts about you.
- Nominate 8-10 other blogs (see, I chose 8 because I was asked 8 questions, but it’s completely up to you).
- Ask 8-10 questions your nominees have to answer.
The 8 Questions
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is your least favourite colour?
- Describe where you’d be in 10 years.
- How important is exercise to you?
- What is your relationship with food?
- What is your preferred social media platform?
- Why do you blog?
- What motivates you to get up everyday?
Have a great week, everybody.